July 13th, 2013
Here it is – YOUR list of Anger Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for 2013, based on your comments on Twitter and Facebook:
10. Teach my wife how to use a baitcaster
9. Fish more and then a little more..
8. Keep Stuffing waves to a minimum,Promoting less bilge pump usage
7. Teach my Brother and Father how to Fly Fish
6. Increase casts and understanding that certain baits work for certain spots depending on weather, wind etc.
5. Focus on learning new techniques instead of falling back to what I usually catch fish on
4. Continue to change things up a bit more by trying out new lures (including some I already own!)
3. Learn to read and use my electronics better
2. Catch a Musky (preferably in less than 10,000 casts!)
1. A well-balanced approach – i: Spend more time with family ii: Fish more iii: Try and give up smoking:( iv: Fish more v: Make more money vi: Fish more vii: Oh, and get rid of this tunnel vision I’ve been diagnosed with!!
I’m sure we could easily make a Top 100 list, but this was a good start. It may also serve as inspiration for some future articles (check out Steve Rowswell’s for #3). Special thanks to all who responded on Facebook and Twitter – Bill, Nicholas, Steve, Sarge, Daniel, John, Ray and Ryan.
May 2013 bring you vicious hook sets and tonnes O’ toads – Happy New Year!!!